I love this plugin, and that I can play Spotify music on my old Boom and
Squeezebox classic.

Two issues:

1) Does anybody else have problem with synchronization? Often when I
play a Spotify playlist on my three players synchronized (radio + boom +
classic), there are huge problems with stuttering and skipping between
tracks. After a while it works without problems. Is synchronization
supported?

2) Some of my Spotify playlists contain local music
(spotify:local:-url:s). Can I somehow instruct the plugin and spotifyd
where the corresponding music library are located on the drive, so that
the plugin can find the files?

Thanks!