Morbeas wrote:

> When a song is playing (this is on my iPad, btw), I long-press it and go
> to rate it.  I then rate the song and all is well.  The issue is when
> the track changes, I have to do it all over again.  Even though the page
> with the rating scale remains on the screen, it's still associated with
> the previous track.  Is there any way to change this behaviour?

No, it would mean I have to permanently update the whole menu stack
(there are several ways to get to that menu and you can stack a whole
load of child menus on top of it) which would cause a lot of
communication and power drain (plus server load) so I decided against
it.

Why don't you just use the rating stars at the bottom left? They are
always present and easier to use anyway. They DO update.