jezbo wrote:
> Everything seems to be set up correctly in the configuration. The error
> in log you sent me seems to be like this on every instance, eg:
> 4: . LOOK IN SONG FOLDER Q:\Music\Various Singles\T
> 4: . GetCover file search error: Could not find a part of the path
> 'Q:\Music\Various Singles\T'.
>
> It's likely to be folder/file access permissions I think - I think I see
> (the pic is quite fuzzy) that the cover.jpg has no file access
> permissions set? While it may be a misleading error message, it seems to
> indicate that the error is at folder rather than file level, so check
> permissions on this too (though windows explorer doesn't seem to have
> problems accessing it).
>
> You might also try running muso in administrator mode to see if that
> affects anything.

Disabled UAC! All coverart now seems to be OK. Thanks for your prompt
replies. Fantastic program!

So, on to the next question - LMS says I have 51651 songs. When I import
from LMS it says '51651 parsed, 51625 added'! 26 tracks missing,
probably two albums.
How do I find out which two are missing? Is there something in the log
that will tell me?
RobW