Hello,

I'm developing a plugin for qobuz.com music site.

This site offers both music buying (mp3, lossless 16/44.1, and for some
albums higher res), and streaming in mp3 320 (for the same price than
spotify) AND .... it become interesting streaming in lossless 16/44.1
(flac)!

Currently, the site is targeting french-speaking european countries. But
they have plan on the mid-term to open to other countries.
I never tried to connect from outside france-belgium-switzerland, so I
don't know if they really filter on the ip.
The remaining limitation is that the site is not translated in English,
but with a squeezebox plug-in, it's half a problem.

The plugin is in development, but there is no such work, and I plan to
publish here a working version this week.

The trick is that I don't own personally a squeezebox, so I develop with
softsqueeze...

I need that interested people, who own a squeezebox, and have a
streaming subscription at qobuz.com, test the plugin, and post here
their feedback, missing functionalities etc...