pippin wrote:
> Good idea.
> If I were you, I would test with SqueezePlay instead if SoftSqueeze. If
> it works with that, it will likely also work with the SB.
> That's especially true for menus!

I'm in a strange situation. I don't own any squeezebox hardware, so I
discover this world...
I have difficulties to find documentation, to understand what are real
evolutions (squeezebox classic -> squeezebox touch), and what is just
renaming (squeezecenter -> squeezeboxserver), what does mean all the
acronyms (SBT, SC, SN...), and finding documentation is a pain, guessing
what is outdated, what is up to date, etc....

On the other hand, writing perl for the plugin is not an issue for me,
nor qobuz API for which I already developed for my own multiroom
system.

Could you give some pointers, to docs?

I finally found where to download squeezeplay, I ran it..... And I'm
lost, plugins don't appear?
Plugin dev page on the wiki don't talk at all about the difference with
squeezebox touch... I don't know what I have to add to the plugin to
make it visible to squeeze box touch... Do I need to program two
separate plugins? Do lua applets replace the plugins?

Thanks,