d'ovada wrote:
> As I mentioned earlier I am so pleased (and grateful) for and with your
> efforts.  I am not seeing artist or album information although the
> selections play just fine.  Am I missing something in settings?  Thank
> you, again.

Hello d'ovada,

How did you set up the plugin? repo.xml, or zip download and unzip? If
latter, which version did you get?
Which squeezebox are you using?
Did you try with the album I used for the screenshots, just to try?

Finally, if you download the version 1 (which has no tags & image
support), and after set up the repo.xml URL, hoping it'll update the
plugin... it would explain. It need confirmation, but manually unzipped
plugin is not updated with repo.xml. You have to delete Qobuz folder in
plugins, and then set repo.xml.