jezbo wrote:
> I'll ensure you can re-use the previous hierarchy view yes. You can also
> save them as bookmarks and retrieve them later.

I'm not one for beta testing or using beta versions but since I
subscribe to this thread I have been following along with the latest
updates to MUSO to currently in development and all I can say is WOW!!
Although I don't quite understand or exactly follow all that is being
proposed and implemented I can discern enough to know that once these
enhancements are in place MUSO will be one hell of a front for
controlling and using a Squeezebox device.

Thank you so much for working so hard to make all these improvements a
reality. And please take some time off to enjoy the holidays! We will
all gladly wait an extra week or two for the final version of new MUSO
to be released.