mherger wrote:
> >> Please note that these numbers are _not_ updated between scans.
> >>
> > Does this mean that the play counts and ratings are uploaded once and
> > never changed again ?
>
> Once after every rescan, yes. And when you play a dynamic mix. I know
> this
> is not accurate. But then I assume it's only a small part of their
> mixing
> algorithm.

Sorry, my mistake, I missed the word "between" in your original sentence
and read "after" for some reason.

TrackStat will generate a "changedstatistic" CLI notification when a
play count is changed and a "changedrating" CLI notification when a
rating is changed if you like to refresh them between scans. These
notifications will of course only be issued when TrackStat is used, but
that's probably good enough because I only think ratings are changed
between scans if TrackStat is used.

Regarding rescans, is a full rescan required or is it enough to trigger
a new/changed rescan ?