mherger wrote:
> > Could it be that Triode's Spotify plugin can't play some of these
> > Spotify tracks, due to region problems, or is it feasible that
> they're
> > being streamed from a server too far from my own region (in the UK),
> so
> > that internet latency is causing a problem?
>
> Don't know. Do you see anything in server.log?

Michael

server.log.zip attached.  Logging was set to Debug for plugin.smartmix,
plugin.spotify and plugin.spotify.radio (which of those Spotify plugins
is Triode's, and what's the other one?).  I grabbed this log file
shortly after experiencing a non-playing track at the start of a
Smartmix, one in which my only music sources are Local music files and
(Triode's) Spotify.  So towards the end of the log there is evidence of
this occurrence.  The track concerned has the URL:
spotify:track:1NNkuYp4RKgbQjoVLetXR5 ('Jury', by 'Trapeze', but you
can't tell that from the log).

The logging relating to this track seems to start at about 18:21:27.1.
I've picked out a couple of messages that look like they're related to
this error, but there are more in the log concerning this particular
file.  The first message that looks suspicious (to me) is one which says
there's no duration for the file, so it sets a temporary duration
(although later the duration seems to get updated, to 493 - units?).
The second suspicious message says that a track is unavailable (I assume
it means my problem track in this case) and then it seems to move on to
the next track (spotify:track:2TJvGyQNDvWoTc7xYipKOP, 'I wish I had a
Girl', by 'Henry Lee Summer'), which plays OK.

Code:
--------------------

  [13-01-09 18:21:27.1122] Plugins::Spotify::ProtocolHandler::canDirectStream
(266) no duration for url: spotify:track:1NNkuYp4RKgbQjoVLetXR5 - setting
temporary duration
  .
  .
  [13-01-09 18:21:27.2181] Plugins::Spotify::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (196)
updating temporary duration for url: spotify:track:1NNkuYp4RKgbQjoVLetXR5 to 493
  .
  .
  [13-01-09 18:21:27.4448] Plugins::Spotify::ProtocolHandler::handleDirectError
(341) track unavailable

14217

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14217|