dbinder101 wrote:
> Great plug-in, thanks for your effort. I'm trying to create a new recipe
> using the Advanced settings and selecting song-radio instead of
> artist-radio, but it complains about the Artist Pick field "the
> artist-pick parameter is only available for artist-type mixes". I cannot
> seem to blank this out. Is there any way I can create this type of
> recipe?

I'm seeing the same thing here, trying to create a 'genre-radio'.  Has
something changed here?  The other day I used the advanced settings to
pick a genre, select 'genre-radio' and then save the recipe without
touching any other settings, and it all worked fine.  This morning I did
the same but it's complaining about the artist-pick parameter.  In fact,
if I open up the simple genre-radio I created the other day it now shows
the 'artist-pick' parameter in red, and the options at the top to play
the playlist or save the recipe are greyed out.