Triode wrote:
> That sounds a bit like spotify playback issues as once Smart Mix has
> added a track to the playlist it is no longer involved.  Sounds to me
> that its more likely to be related to bandwidth/spotify server
> performance than Michael's plugin.

OK.  I don't know how Spotify works at that level - is it possible that
some Spotify tracks queued up by Smartmix are being streamed from a
different place from those that your plugin queues up by itself?  I
never have any problems playing directly from your plugin.

But back to the consequences of the unplayable tracks:
- I started a Smartmix this morning with local files and Spotify set as
the only music sources.  It selected five tracks to start the playlist
(as usual, none of them were from my local files), but it turns out that
tracks 1 and 4 are unplayable.  Maybe as a consequence, this short
playlist does not get added to - it just goes round and round playing
tracks 2, 3 and 5.