Triode wrote:
> Thanks for posting this - it seems to work for me on arm hard float.  I
> will do some more testing and find out whether spotify have a concern
> about distributing patched versions of their library...  (I've changed 4
> bytes and it works!) Needs a new build of spotifyd as well, which is
> probably what was causing you some problems.

Yes, I just wasn't sure what to do to spotifyd (or if there was anything
I could do myself anyway seeing as it was pre-compiled) but wow, that
would be awesome! I think the guy who writes the spotimc plugin for XBMC
is planning on asking Spotify too.

To be honest, I would have thought that since they are so reticent to
supply an armhf build themselves that they ought to expect people are
going to hack/workaround about a bit and I don't suspect they could do
anything about it anyway really seeing as it's out "in the wild" now via
that Dropbox link...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Can't wait to finally get that
last server I need onto the Pi and have that as my only "always on" rig!