Hi Pippin,

I posted this comment a while ago on another thread that had to do with
Triode's screen-off app.  Might you have any ideas?

"I finally figured out what's going on with the backlight. If I use only
the Touch to control everything, your app works perfectly. But, I use
iPeng on an iPad and any input from iPad/iPeng triggers the backlight
(but not the screen) to go on. The backlight will stay on until I
utilize the Touch's screen in any way---then, after the 10 sec. delay,
backlight (and screen, of course) turn off.

So, something to do with the iPad/iPeng commands is triggering the
backlight. Any thoughts on how to fix this (other than not using
iPeng/iPad which I do about 99% of the time)??"

Thanks for your great app and cheers,