The BBC World Service listen again listing contains only news summaries
and a few other programmes. "Your Money" isn't listed, but is available
on the BBC's own website and via BBCiPlayerExtras, and is intended for
widespread listening evidenced by its promotion by Radio 4's "Money
Box". Does anyone have a direct-line to the BBC to get their WS listings
updated?

Relating to this issue, I also have a YouView TV box that has an EPG
that shows which programmes from all UK terrestrial broadcasters are
available "on demand" from the past week. Occasionally programmes that
are available via the individual broadcaster players are shown as
unavailable within the EPG. I queried this with YouView who advised that
the EPG looks to listings provided by each broadcaster, so if the
listings are incomplete then the EPG is incomplete. Sounds familiar! It
seems to me that there's a good case for switching to interrogative
systems such as BBCiPlayerExtras as opposed to relying upon the BBC (and
Channel 4 evidenced by YouView) to update their XML listings.