bpa wrote:
> Not the best but it is a channel.

I tried it and was pleased to get a reply, but it wasn't very helpful:
"Your enquiry has been used to inform a daily report which is sent to
the BBC iPlayer team, including the head of BBC iPlayer. If we identify
a trend from feedback received, when we feel it can help others, we’ll
update our help site accordingly, but unfortunately we do not offer a
service for individual technical issues or for queries that are not
directly related to BBC iPlayer support."

Can Triode please ask the BBC to provide complete XML listings for the
BBC World Service?