Roland0 wrote:
> Not really, and I can't reproduce it on Chrome and FF. In which browser
> does this happen? If FF, can you force-reload the page (hold shift while
> clicking on reload) - this fixed it for me.

Ok, the spinny thingo disappears on a browser run on the local server
but does not go away if run on a browser on a remote pc on the local
area network. (Chrome)

Roland0 wrote:
> Hmm, although I did change the ratings display to account for
> non-standard ratings (see post #132), I cannot reproduce that issue. Are
> you sure the tracks are not rated? (***1/4 would be an internal rating
> of 65)? Can you try to un-rate one of the affected tracks and see if
> this changes anything?

I have never really bothered with Ratings, I just let TrackStat
automagicly rate tracks. There are no ratings tags on the tracks,
however tracks that have been played before have a blank in the ratings
field.

Roland0 wrote:
> You might want to look at the help, quite a lot of this is mentioned
> there.

Roland, you should know that real men don't read the Help until all else
has failed !