Porterhead wrote:
> Hi Triode,
> I encounter the exact same problem as Sd_66.
> I also have a ReadyNAS Duo with the exact same setup, and I too can't
> get the helper app up and running.
>
> However, I don't quite understand your reply to Sd_66. You see, I also
> have a SB Touch on the network, and if I try to run Spotify from LMS
> running on my ReadyNAS Duo through the SB Touch, it works fine.
> So as I understand it, the spotify library therefore must be supported
> by my NAS. Or have I got it completely wrong?
>
> My ReadyNAS Duo is a RND2110v2 with an ARM Processor. Unfortunately,
> since this is my first post, I am not allowed to post any URL.

If it is an arm processor then it may work, if it is a sparc processor
then it definately wont.  Issues related to it working on arm can be
varied - it would be worth loggig into the device with ssh and seeing
wether the spotifyd process is running, whether you can run it manually,
or if not what errors you get.