The cause for this is the way ratings are handled:
- In TEN, ratings are 0-10, the default being 5. Ratings <5 are
negative
- In LMS, ratings are 0-100 (although from a user's perspective, it's
0-5 (or 0-10) stars, which maps to 0,20,40,...). What they mean depends
on the user doing the rating, for me, it's the same principle as TEN
uses (i.e. I don't want to hear songs with <= 2 stars)

Hmm... my understanding was that LMS didn't know negative ratings. What ratings solution are you using in LMS?

The solution would be actually pretty simple:
- let the user decide how the mapping works (1:1, the way it does now,
...)

No need to let the user decide. Either my mapping code is right, or it's wrong, isn't it?

Michael, what do you think?

I'll have to review how ratings are being handled. Is there any other solution using them than some of Erlands'?

--

Michael