Below an example of the reason I don't really like the mixes made by
Smartmix. This kind of sequence of songs never would come up, but to me
it's logical and sounds quite correct. (Please ignore the incorrect
cover for the track by Bertignac et les Visiteurs ;)) If somebody has a
recipe where this would be a possible kind of mix, please enlighten me,
as I do find the MusicIP analysis part to be a rather time consuming
thing + it forces me to stop playing music while it's doing it,
otherwise the MusicIP database gets corrupted.
14714

|Filename: Sugarcube.JPG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14714|