Hi Gilles,

Thanks again. Just to give you more detail: The progress bar will only
be shown for music files for which I can determine a length. Radio
programmes, e.g., won't show this progress bar, since they simply stream
without any length indication. Try a reinstall and I will do a bit more
testing whether I can find any oddities on my end.

I am thinking about the track detail view that you mentioned and that
you would expect to come up when tapping the cover. What kind of track
information are you interested in? Something like the web frot end shows
if you click on a title, such as File Format, Bitrate etc. ?

Thanks and best wishes,

Marc.