Hi Marc,
Thanks again for quick answer as usual.
I will try to kill and re-install the app over the weekend to see if it
solves the progress bar issue. For information, I have only tested with
local music files, no radio, so it should work (my files are WMA
lossless format for the vast majority)
Regarding the track detail, I was thinking of something similar to what
I am getting when I press and hold the central button on my Duet
Controller, which displays most of the existing information available
about the track, including track name, album, albm artist, track artist,
composer, genre(s), file format, bitrate, etc. If I recall properly, the
list is pretty long and can be scrolled down to display most of the
available tags attached to the file.

Thanks again,

Gilles