MeSue wrote:
> This is only working with Rhapsody tracks for me so far. When I tell it
> only use local music, it stops adding tracks. The full clear and rescan
> ended after I went to sleep last night and seems to have completed since
> I can browse my library. But the scheduled "new and changed" scan that
> occurred this morning says it terminated unexpectedly. I will have to
> enable logging and try troubleshooting it later.

Discovering files/directories: \\HPSERVER\Music   (28132 of 28132)
Complete  00:10:45

Removing deleted files: \\HPSERVER\Music   (15 of 15)   Complete
00:00:08

Scanning new music files: \\HPSERVER\Music   (3 of 3)   Complete
00:00:02

Discovering playlists: \\HPSERVER\Music\_.Playlists   (35 of 35)
Complete  00:00:08

Scanning new playlists: \\HPSERVER\Music\_.Playlists   (15 of 27)
Complete  00:05:16

Media scan terminated unexpectedly (Scanning Progress)
Total Time: 00:16:19 (Wednesday, May 1, 2013 / 1:33)

Is there anything useful here (log attached)?

I will try again after disabling all the MusicIP related stuff. But now
my sister is here for a few days and I don't know when I'll be able to.

|Filename: scanner.log                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14761|