Do you have any plans to add any Trackstat integration such as excluding
songs by rating or recently played?

No plans, but open for discussion. There's limited support for stats already: the export process would export ratings and play counts, too. Unfortunately there's disagreement (or misunderstanding on my end - I don't use those features) about how this is supposed to work. For some the baseline in ratings is the mean value (eg. 3 stars out of 5), providing the option to give negative ratings. My understanding is that ratings are zero based: only positive ratings are possible. That's how I implemented the ratings export, as I guess most people only rate tracks they love, don't set everything to 3 stars just to give more or less stars later on.

Would you eg. like to exclude tracks from the export unless they have a certain rating?

--

Michael