johan d wrote:
> Thx, for the quick awsner
>
> "It wouldn't play your playlists, but would create new mixes which
> include
> your tracks as well as others..."
>
> What do you mean?
> 1. it does not include my playlists, but it does take my tracks from
> local, mixed with spotify tracks
> 2. It uses the metadata from my local library, but it plays the track
> with source from spotify (so tracks on local that does not exist on
> spotify are excluded)?
>
> Is there a wiki of this pluging of what it can do and cannot?

No. It will play a mixture of your local songs and those from certain
services, ie spotify, based on a recipe you create or just from seeding
a single song or artist. Once you install and check out plugin settings
you'll see. One simple way to use is to simply play a song, then in Lms
or ipeng or whatever, start smart mix based on that track. It will
create a pandora type mix that will go on forever. Creating recipes
gives you even more control.