johan d wrote:
> I am still in my 30 days free trial of spotify premium, but as i
> understand you can do everything with a free deezer account than what
> you can do with a payed premium spotify account whenit comes to the
> smartmix plugin?
> What can you do more with a payed Deezer account than with a free deezer
> account if it comes to squeezebox usage?
>
> Because what you are doing is listen to deezer on your squuezebox for
> free
> http://support.deezer.com/customer/portal/articles/261979-how-can-you-listen-to-deezer-on-your-logitech-squeezebox-

Deezer gives you unlimited streaming for 12 months, then reverts to 2
hours per month, unless you sign up for a Premium or Premium + account.

I'm about 6 months into my free Deezer account, and Smart Mix works no
problem. (atm).

All tracks below are cued from free Deezer.

|Filename: Pic02.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14869|