pippin wrote:
> Were you able to browse them through the "playlists" menu after editing
> and saving them?
> That would mean the actual files got changed and in this case this would
> really surprise me.
>
> If not, then your server probably doesn't have write permission on your
> playlists folder.
> Please also search your hard drive for the playlists, maybe they got
> saved in a different folder from the original one and now you have
> duplicates with the old files getting in the way of the new ones? Just
> wild guessing here, but the server also scans all subfolders of the
> playlists folder.
>
> iPeng really has no money in here, it just sends a "save playlist"
> command to the server, the rest happens entirely on the server side.

Cheers Pippin, you have nailed it, for some reason when I have upgraded
to LMS 7.7.2 or added some plugins, it has messed with my file
permission, I had them all set to read, write & execute for owner, group
and public but noticed it was only ticked read & write for owner only,
so I ticked all the boxes now and did a test with a small new playlist
in iPeng and it showed up in the playlist folder but I have noticed that
all my original playlists have gone, a folder called PlayLogSongLogs has
shown up with a file called 201306.xml in there, don't know what that is
as I have never seen that before, I have went back into iPeng where the
playlists are still showing, I have had to save each one again and they
are showing up again in the playlist folder, hopefully that has fixed
it, Cheers...