Michael Herger, he's a Logitech Developer and present on this forum.
The way to ask would be to file a bug and then open a thread in the beta
forum at the bottom. I'd jump in to help there if needed but please
check what the Logitech App does in your case first, I'm not sure about
that and for MY compilations the artists show up correctly with the
tracks (however, I've heard about the issue before, it's just I can't
reproduce it with my settings)

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com