garym wrote:
> Are the multiple players synched?  I think to play spotify thru multiple
> players, the players have to be synched.  That is, you can't play one
> spotify song on one player and a different spotify song on a different
> player.

Thanks, but the whole idea is to play different tunes, so not synced in
this case. It is possible in Sonos, and according to that quote I posted
it should be on Squeezebox as well, but how?

Mart1

---
duet+Beomaster 900, duet + active speakers, duet + Firestone dac +
Yamaha RX-V1067, duet+NAD, SBS on Lenovo mini laptop, ipeng on ipad