Hi,

I just released version 1.11 of Soundicity your Squeezebox controller
for Windows Phone 7/8. You will find it in the Windows Phone Store ready
to download.

The new features are:

1. Multiple album/song selection: So far it was difficult to add two or
more albums/songs/etc to the playlist. You had to hold an album and then
choose the add option. In this release, just tap the gap before an album
and checkboxes appear just like in WP's mail app. Then select the albums
you want to listen to and either play those, play them next or add them
to the playlist. Quick and easy to build up a playlist. To cancel
selection mode, tap a song or hit the back button.

2. Editing playlist: If you want to edit a playlist, please also tap the
gap before a song.

3. Artist bio: LastFm's artist bio's were a bit short and I switched to
Wikipedia to retrieve infos. Now, I know this is not yet perfect, since
sometimes it finds just a general extract instead of the band info, but
I hope to refine that over time.

4. Artist images in the background: I also show artist images that are
used on Wikipedia in the background and cycle through them. If you want
to just see the images, tap the three dots at the top and then on the
button with the eye for a kisk mode. Hit the back button to go back.
Artist images can be turned off in the menu settings.

5. One user reported heat problems with his Lumia 920 when using
Soundicity which will be no doubt be caused by polling the server over
wifi. I added an option to set the polling frequency which anyone with
the same problem can use to decrease the amount of wifi activity.

6. Turn of Now Playing slider: If you find yourself dragging the slider
on the Now Playing view instead of switching to a different view, you
can now turn off manual dragging of the slider in the menu settings.

7. Smoother visual transitions: Overall I added smoother transitions
when switching covers for example.

8. And of cause several bugfixes.

Anything you like to improve? Please, leave a suggestion in this forum.
Just like with other releases, most of the above features/fixes were
suggested/reported by users.

Best wishes,

Marc.