Marc Bartsch wrote:

> I am personally not a huge fan of those Logitech icons and I quite like
> Soundicity without it.This is more in line with Microsoft's Metro Design
> language which postulates a rather simple design without any chrome, but
> this is of course personal taste. iOS is quite different in that
> respect. The second reason is that I cannot retrieve all icons from the
> server and would need to provide them with the app. This could
> potentially lead to copyright issues since I don't own these icons.

Marc, thanks for the response.  I wasn't thinking of using the icons
from the server.  I was thinking of using icons kinda like the ones at
the bottom for favorites etc.  Ones in line with the metro feel.  I
don't think the server ones fit very well.  Kinda like the apps have
icons next to them in the apps page.

At any rate, that was the least important part of the ideas I had.  I'm
excited to see you implement some of the other changes.  Really nice app
overall.