Raynald wrote:
> I did it twice (well, I am not sure about what does "uninstall" and
> "reinstall" means), but I cleared the preferences (from Squeeze server
> control panel) once and then the pluggin disappeared, so I reenable it
> in the Squeeze server tab but it didn't change anything (except to make
> me loos my favorites ;-(.
> Then I cleared the cache (from Squeeze server control panel) => the
> same.
> I also deleted the spotifyd.prefs file => the same.
>
> Is that what you mean by uninstall and reinstall ?

Unselect the plugin from the plugin page and then restart the server as
instructed.  May be best to reboot the machine at this point to make
sure the processes are all stopped.  Then reenable it, should download
the new version and you can set the password from the settings screen.

Can you enable plugin.spotify debugging and try to set the password with
the latest version - what does the main server log show.   This will
help me debug further.