Note, however, that there are two distinct ways SM tries to avoid
repetition
- by telling TEN about it (the "/dynamic/feedback" call)
- locally by checking if the track has been played in the past n days
(That's what you configure in the SM settings. The message in the log is
"Skipping track as it has been recently played"). I think this won't
work for streaming services.

Correct. That "skipping" message would only be shown for local tracks. And if my pre-populating the mix history would work correctly, you should only see this for messages you had been listened to outside of a smartmix.

Rhapsody should work though. Will have to double check.

--

Michael