Hi Triode,

Thanks for the great plugin! Its working perfectly but I have to start
it manually.

I have LMS running on a NAS with an ARM processor, under a Debian
(chroot). I installed spotify plugin through the LMS web interface but
when I went to spotify plugin page it indicated that the helper app was
not running.

I managed to get it working by running spotifyd manually under the root
account. I then tried running it under the squeezeboxserver user account
from the command line "su squeezeboxserver -c spotifyd" and this didn't
work and didn't give any indication of why it wouldn't launch.

I am guessing it is permissions issues but I am not sure where to start
looking.

By the way I have your BBC iplayer plugin running without any issue and
for a year or more on the NAS.

Can you give me any pointers? Thanks.