Blu3IcE wrote:
> I just played around a little bit and I can't seem to add a track from
> my database to the playlist.
> Am I missing something? Neither Crome nor Firefox is doing anything with
> the tracks i'm trying to add via drag/drop to the playlist or the Add
> button.
> The skin shows the green checkbox and the text "Drag items to ... " but
> they doesn't "drop".

- first, make sure that the plugin has loaded properly (default web
ui>settings>plugins>active plugins, entry extGUI4LMS). If it isn't, look
into the server log for errors
- FF has an issue w/ D&D in some versions (you'd have to drop quickly
and only in the lowest part of the button), Chrome should work better
- What happens when you drop items - is the button highlighted yellow?
Do the items bounce back to where you dragged them from?
- dragging into the playlist doesn't work due some technical limitations
of the gui framework used

> My log has a lot of this lines:
> [13-07-05 17:53:52.3012] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (443) request
> not dispatchable!

Not good, but I don't know if it's related

[ extGUI4LMS - an alternative web interface: 'forum'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98186-Announce-Alternative-Web-Interface-(beta))
/ 'homepage' (http://code.google.com/p/extgui4lms/) ]