SlimPvC wrote:
> Thanks for your quick answer, but it's not exactly clear to me what to
> do now.
> From what I understand it may be libspotify that does not retain the
> password?
>
> - i have now disabled (unchecked) the 'disable cache' setting since that
> does not seem to be right to be checked if the settings are in the
> cache.
> - I have version 2.2.15 of the plugin. If that is not the latest, where
> can I find the latest?
> - Libspotify 0.1.16.g7a6bc7ea Release win32 - should I reinstall this
> somehow?
>
> Thanks again,
> Peter

That should work - when you add the password and click "apply" the
password is passed to libspotify which should then save the password.
This should then work when you restart the machine.  The cache option
will not matter as this is only for cached audio tracks.  I wonder if
the way you are closing down the machine is not causing libspotify to
save it's settings.  Could you try stoping and restarting LMS without
turning off the machine to see what happens?