I'm sure this is known issue, but I'll be damned if I can find a posted
solution...

LMS 7.7.2, BBC iPlayer 1.2.9 (transcoding disabled, 30-second network
buffer), Windows 7, dual-core AMD Turion PC, wired internet connection.

After a week's trouble-free performance on a new PC, the iPlayer plugin
has stopped working with an "Can't open file for <BBC Station>" error
for both Listen Live and Listen Again streams.

I've just uninstalled and reinstalled LMS and the plug-in, which cured
the problem for about two minutes, then playback started stuttering,
then stopped, and the error recurred.

Sod's law dictates I'll stumble on the solution before anyone replies to
this, but just in case, can anyone help..?