hi folks

have installed Triode's plugin and all was well for a while but oddly
the past few days it refuses to connect to spotify and all I get are
time out errors from both my Duet and Radio.

Have looked at LMS and the self test reports:
"Player did not connect to helper app - check your firewall allows the
helper app to receive incoming connections from players on the helper
app port defined above"

Have looked into my bt homehub settings and changed firewall to allow
all incoming and outgoing but this has made no difference. Have
restarted everything a few times and reset my squeezeboxes so am now at
a bit of an impasse. Spotify still works streaming to my mac and
iPad...

Any advice would be most welcome

thx, Ant