Isn't the "No usable ID found in track" different from the repeats being
played?

I don't know, tbh. I'm still not sure why you would get repeats. But as long as mixing rhapsody content is as errant as it is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if something was wrong with the repeat prevention as well.

Don't you save the recently played Rhapsody tracks in a cache?  If so,
shouldn't Smart Mix be preventing them from being added to the playlist?
(local track repeats are being caught).

The plugin doesn't deal with it itself. It tells the TEN backend what tracks have been played. And the API should then not play them again.

One suspicion I have is that if a request returns too many tracks without ID, that the playlist might actually repeat itself, not requesting new tracks in time to prevent this. Do you have repeat enabled for your SB?

--

Michael