I've messed with this for a couple of days now and still a nogo. I can't
see how it could be a firewall issue when Squeezeplay works fine on the
same PC. When I start Squeezelite it does appear in the dropdown list of
players in the WebUI on the server, it just doesn't play. I can add
songs to be played to the now playing screen, just nothing happens when
I try to play them. The play progress bar stays at 0:00. If I have
multiple things in the playlist and click play the selected item jumps
to the end of the list. I'm fine with using SqueezePlay, I was just
messing with this anyway, stranger things have happened!

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with SQ 7.6.1 and WHS 2011