Triode wrote:
> Thanks Bryan - could you try the attached RTMP.pm file which implements
> extended timestamps for the perl case?

That seems to work ok - this evening's use of extended timstamp seems to
mainly occur on regional radio such as Radio Ulster.

I first noticed this when playing Radio 3 HD which for non UK users is
now only available on FlashACC. So if a user wants 320kbps R3 they must
set live preference to "FlashACC > WMA" - the downside is that for other
stations FlashACC is 32kbps whereas httpAAC is 56kbps.