Triode wrote:
> Try using bbciplayer menus with debugging on the server, the server will
> tell you what it is playing, but the client will run the actual rtmp
> decoding.  You should also see debug entries in the player log if you
> enable playback logging.

The logging didn't really provide more info but the URL shows what is
being played - spdr://bbcparser  for Flash and spdr://bbcplsparser for
http/AAC. Also when playing Flash the "More info" says "32k AAC" whereas
http/AAC just has "AAC"

Something to note. Again it relates to non UK user wanting to play R3 HD
on Touch.  Using the BBC Radio Applet "highest bitrate" setting - I can
only get the 56kbps AAC stream to play. Using the Special Events menu -
there is a Radio 3 HD entry which plays the 320kbps Flash/AAC stream.