It just keeps getting better.  Thanks for the updates.
You mentioned wanting feedback so here is more.
I mentioned these first two items last time (would really, really like
the first item):

- Could you make the album art larger in the Now Playing screen?  Also
large album artwork everywhere would be great.

- Finally could you add an option for the Album screen to sort by Artist
first, maybe Year next, similar to what you can do with the Squeezebox
server or other Squeezebox controller apps?

I'm sure you have plans to improve the playlist feature, but just some
quick comments:
Could you add artist as well as title to the playlist listing?

Of course it would be great to have some kind of playlist editing:
deleting, re-ordering tracks, etc.
Also aesthetically, it would be nice to see the playlist as a panel that
isn't a pop-up putting everything else in the background, but a panel
that can be hidden or shown next to the Now Playing album artwork.

If you want suggestions about the screen layout, just let me know.  I am
happy to help.