exile wrote:

> "Yep, it's on the iPeng side, I'm investigating it. It's related to the
> playback function and happens if you stop playback and then exit the App
> shortly after that"
>
> I don't really care if it's an ipeng bug or a network bug I'd just like
> to correct it because I do like your app but currently it's almost too
> frustrating to keep using it.
>
> any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this one?
>
> update: I've updated the firmware on my router and so far I've had no
> issues. perhaps it was simply a network issue.

Umm. Sorry, I though I had replied to this earlier: That bug you are
mentioning there was indeed an iPeng bug but that's supposed to be fixed
in the current version (2.0.13).

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com