auster wrote:
> I have a problem with iPeng (iPad). I have used following kind of artist
> tags with my files:
> B.B. King;The Rolling Stones;B.B. King featuring The Rolling Stones
>
> When I choose album on iPeng it shows artist as B.B. King, The Rolling
> Stones, B.B. King featuring The Rolling Stones
> Until today it was only B.B. King featuring The Rolling Stones. Just
> like I wanted.
>
> The above is only example. All of my file which have multiple artists
> tagged are suddenly shown differently as earlier.
> Is this new feature?

Yes (thee se discussion further up this thread).
Actually it's not really a new feature but what it does is it uses the
same information logic the Web Interface uses so it should be the same
as there. Actually I would also expect it to be similar on the Touch.
It now uses a field named "trackartist" instead of the "artist". The
reason for this is that otherwise in some situations actually a wrong
artist was shown (e.g. when filtering by an albumartist). As I said: the
whole discussion is further up this thread.

What you are seeing is probably a side effect of that change.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
*New: Logitech UE Smart Radio* as well as iPeng Party, the free
Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com