erland wrote:
> This is not directed to you personally but community members in general.
> I really think people need to start to think about software the same way
> as other purchases. It's not like most people ask to taste the food on a
> restaurant before they buy a 7 EUR meal, if they are hungry they just
> buy the food.
>
> It might sound strange that this comes from me since I'm probably a bit
> biased since I'm selling software myself, but if we want this community
> to survive on longer terms we really need to support and encourage third
> party developers in all possible ways we can.

think software is a bit more complicated than a meal, that's why people
want a trial. A trial is just a marketing ploy, I think sales are
probably higher for those products that have trials. In the tablet world
the trial versions are funded by advertising, so lots of options for
covering the developers costs.

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/