Hello I'm using
SqueezePlug as a LMS server on a Raspberry PI

I just succeded in making a Firecracker work with the bottlerocket
command on Raspberry and wanted to use it through ServerPowerControl.

I have configured everything apparently (the commands were set up in the
custom command fields in SPC) but nothing happens.
I have on the log these kind of reports:
[13-11-04 01:13:38.0079] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Util::SystemExecCmd
(851) Squeezebox Receiver: SB.Salon via SrvrPowerCtrl executing command:
sudo br --port=/dev/ttyUSB0 --OFF

I also tried putting the AllOFF command in an external script and still
got no effect. Apparently the commands are executed correctly but
nothing arrives to bottlerocket.
The commands and scripts work correctly from the terminal window.

I've been struggling with this for about four hours now and have no clue
what to try else. Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Virgus