mikk64 wrote:
> Hi Michael
> I think this is another great plugin from you...really!
> I think that biography information and album review are great
> additions!
> Thanks again for this, like the other ones!

Have you tried the Local Artwork ? - This lets you display .jpg files as
well as the cover.jpg that are in the same folder as the music. Typical
is the back.jpg and booklets.

mikk64 wrote:
> Hi Michael
> I have two questions, or problems...
> first, in the plug-in page I check for upgrade to the new version,
> because it alerts me, but after re-start it is always asking for the
> upgrade...suggestions?
> second, I started checking for artist pictures but it took really too
> long during scan, because of my really-huge-collection...so I decided to
> give up...the question: the pictures downloaded til my stop are stored
> somewhere on my pc? could I erase them, if I found where?
> thanks again, Michael!

First - version v0.6.1 fixed the asking for upgrade, but it is safe to
ignore it. However, v0.6.1 has the settings on the plugin page.
Second - The plugin is still under development, I think a new version
will be out soon that will speed up the scan times. Michael will post in
this thread when that happens.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.