Excellent enhancements.
Scan for artists went from 12,000+ to 3,178 and took 2:37 to complete on
my workstation. Copied the Artist Pictures folder to my low powered LMS
server, configured the settings and did a new and changed scan that
completed the artist picture lookup in less than an hour.

Browsing by artist is showing up some more of my bad tagging - Händel, G
F and Handel, G F for instance.

For the Album Art, the "Find Albums with missing artwork" listing under
Extras on the Web interface has been very useful - I have been slowly
reducing the number of missing covers while listening to music on the
boom in my study, maybe a similar "Find Artists with missing pictures"
would make it easier than browsing through the Artists looking for "Man
with Trumpet".

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.