M_Meyer wrote:
> Hi, I am using TrackStat for a while now and would like to have some
> statistic summary like most played song, most played album, songs in
> order of play-count,....
> I know that the info is there and that I can see it per file and do
> playlist generation etc. with it, but I have not found a way to
> visualize all the statistic info.
> I would like to see the info via webinterface or via other
> GUI/frontend.
> Is there a way to do that?
>
> Thanks,
> Micha

Doesn't the My Music/TrackStat menu show you what you want ? There are
menus for most played songs, most played albums and similar.

Or do you mean that you want to be able to show ALL statistics in some
kind of html/pdf report or similar ?

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.