M_Meyer wrote:

> Nevertheless - is there a way to create a html or pdf report of the
> TrackStat statistics?

If you are a developer, you would probably be able to create a query
through Database Query plugin that produces XML which you then can
transform into HTML.
Except for this, I'm not sure there is anything that's just ready to use
at the moment.

How do you want to use the statistics ?
Is it for deeper analysis, publishing it online or do you want to use it
while browsing/searching for something to listen to ?

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.